All you need to know to return your kegs
You can organise a collection of empty kegs when you are getting your fresh kegs delivered. Alternatively you can bring an unlimited amount to the shop.
So this is how it will work…
- Put your new kegs into your basket
- Add ‘Keg Return’ (please choose how many you are sending back – 1 to as many as you can fit in a box) to your basket
- Check out
- Get your empties together
- Pack your empty kegs, put your name, email address & telephone number into the box with your empties.
- Your order will be dropped off & empty kegs picked up at the same time*
- Your empties will be delivered back to us
- We will credit your Busby’s Cellar account with £5 account credit per keg returned
- We accept empty PerfectDraft kegs no matter where previously purchased from
*Please note that your fresh kegs will not be delivered unless your empties are there to be collected. All kegs should be parceled up correctly – failure to do so could result in the courier refusing to accept your empties. If this is to happen, we cannot apply a refund as this is down to a customer fault not the courier.